by Spongebob © 2002
There is only one thing that I must accomplish today, and that is to not chew.
If I get other things done today, great.
But everything else has second priority for now.
Soon I'll be able to focus on those other things too.
But for right now, for today, this is the only thing that matters.
I won't demand more of myself, and I won't get down on myself for not doing anything else if I don't get to it.
This is damn damn damn hard work, and it's the most important work that I have right now.
I'll be truly and sincerely proud if I meet no goals today other than keeping that crap out of my mouth.
- The Secret of Our Success
- An Open Letter to Wives of Smokeless Tobacco Users
- Contract to Give Up
- Death Day
- Spongebob Mantra
- Reply from Jenny Kern
- What Price to Save Ourselves?
- One Thing
- I Promise
- Return for Refund or Deposit
- How Stupid Am I?
- Quit Primer
- Getting out of Dipville
- One year off chew and side effects are worth it
- Lifeï¿½s Journeys ï¿½ A Testimonial for Newbies